Saturday 3 April 2010

have a seat by lee.stephens

have a seat
have a seat originally uploaded by lee.stephens
Nominated by gwyny1

I nominated this superb shot,because i can still remember my reaction when i saw it.I was about to take a sip of my drink and stopped.I recall uttering a very long "wow".
I believe what initially grabbed my attention was the amazing tonality,from a stark white right throught to a black so velvety you could sink into it.

The composition is also excellent,with the chair just placed so and that figure so beautifully choreographed.Yes,i use that word as although the figure is static,there is such a lot of movement and fluidity.Moreover,i can visualise the position being changed and rehearsed,to get it just right.And just right it is,because i cannot imagine it being made any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment