Sunday 4 April 2010

357 by Saul GM


357
357, première mise en ligne par Saul GM.


Nominated by NZ Photography

The backlight is perfectly handle, the pastel tones and the incredible crispness of the man silhouette are really superbs.
Composition is very well balanced as always in Saul's work and I love the details like the light in the glasses and most of all those birds like flying away out of his hands.
All in one a great great photo !
Oh and I could add it also reminds me this lil' cartoon buddy named "La Linea" (my buddy icone) that I loved so much years ago :o)

Congrats Saul !

1 comment:

  1. Saul's compositions are always very strong. He takes the simplest of images, one we would often overlook and frames it so well that it becomes art worthy of framing and hanging on your wall. And this is another example of that skill.

    A wonderful nomination Nico.

    ReplyDelete