Wednesday 24 March 2010

Morning to market by Samthe8th

morning to market
morning to market, première mise en ligne par samthe8th.

Nominated by DownTown Pictures

As with all of the incredible images coming from the many outstanding artists in our group, there have been many times when I was taken aback by the sheer beauty of the moment captured within moment captured. There are many images within the group pool that I have faved, that I have truly fallen in love with, that have made me say, as well as I'm sure, many others, I wish I had taken that. Many of samthe8th's images have made me feel this way over and over again. But this image, " Morning to market", captures my imagination for this ability to see more than just an image requires more than just the ability to point a camera, It requires the sense of the moment, which one day I hope to have as samthe8th. I nominate this image for our blog because it tells more than a story, it shows what an incredible photographer can see when he feels the image instead of just seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment