Monday 1 March 2010

"Dogs are miracles with paws." by dog ma

"Dogs are miracles with paws."
Uploaded to The Pinnacle by dog ma

Nominated by Photography Skillet

"I've looked at so many deserving shots that are great. I love so many of the Pinnacle HOF winners, but sadly am only allowed to pick one for my nomination to the BLOG. One that I have loved since the first time I saw it is Dog Ma's Black Lab shot. I love the dog's expression and the lighting of this shot. It is representative of Jody's animal shots - she is great at them."

2 comments:

  1. It could have been my nomination as this doggy portrait is just perfect and is one of the Pinnacle HoF that I'm keepin in mind since I discovered it.
    Great lighting that enhnances those amazing details , perfect DoF...
    I'm really not found of dogs & cats shots ;o) but this is not, but a real portraiture piece of art.
    Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. As perfect a pet portrait as you would want. Perfect lighting, great framing and an expression that shows a character.

    I agree with Dan, dog ma (Jody) is the best in the business as far as pet photography goes and this demonstrates her skills.

    ReplyDelete